Eat, Drink, Shop
Discounts, offers and freebies? BathGo for it
Hopefully by now you're aware of BathGo, the free mobile app for our cafes, restaurants and shops. But if you're still not scanning it every time you buy food and drink on campus, you're missing out on a whole host of benefits...
BathGo works just like any other store loyalty card, e.g. Nectar, Tesco Clubcard, Boots Advantage Card. Just scan the QR code at the till before you pay for something and you'll soon see your points rack up. You get 3 loyalty points for each whole £1 you spend. Then, every point you earn equals 1p off a purchase. You'll be surprised how quickly you'll earn loyalty points if you buy a coffee or lunch every day - but it'll all go towards getting you a discount or something free!
The app has a whole host of offers that change throughout the year. Look out for our posts on Instagram, screens and posters in the outlets to see the latest deals available. At the moment (January 2024) you can enjoy:
- 10% off in the Sports Cafe
- Two cocktails for £10 or 2 mocktails for £6 in lime tree, 5pm to 8pm
You can only redeem these when scanning the BathGo app before you pay.
BathGo has a bunch of virtual stamp cards, which you'll actually only see once you start buying that particular product. For example, once you scan the app when buying a hot drink, you'll notice a 'buy 9 get the tenth free' voucher appears. Tap on this to see how far away you are from getting a free one.
You can currently (February 2024) get the tenth item free when you buy 9 on the following:
- Hot drinks (across campus)
- Fruit (across campus)
- Salad bowls (in lime tree)
- Sweet crepes (in Pitstop)
- Milkshakes and smoothies (in Sports Cafe)
- Fish and chips (in Fountain Canteen)
- Burritos (in Fountain Canteen)
Eat and Drink Credit
If you have Eat and Drink Credit, you'll be entitled to everything above just paying using your credit on the app - easy peasy! Don't forget you also get 10% off purchases generally as well.
- Read Next
- Tuesday Tea and Chat Crafting on Campus for International Women's Day Crafting in the City for International Woman's Day Guided Walk to Prior Park Our LGBTQ+ accommodation Trip to Frome Market Bob Ross Paint-A-Long on Campus Bob Ross Paint-A-Long in the City Cooking Class: Sushi Making Salsa Class
- Finding your community at Bath Finding housing for second year and beyond Weather in Bath Battle of the supermarkets Laundry 101: A step-by-step guide My top 5 favourite foods on campus Favourite student-friendly places to eat in Bath A peek into Eastwood Green Getting around campus Things to do in Bath for Free